.jpg)
This is Machaela's most recent art work. She is in her third year of a three year program. Her teacher had her study this picture in a storybook and then draw it free hand and then use watercolors to add the color. Jared and I are very proud of her and think she has a lot of talent.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Machaela's Art Work
Posted by darla at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Machaela your art is beautiful and I am so proud of you.
I love you,
Nana
WOW! She is so talented! I think you have a professional artist on your hands. That looks like it could be an illustration from a kids book.
I agree. I work in the graphic arts and that is pretty impressive. Encourage her lots. Illustration is an incredibly rewarding and lucrative field if she ever decides to pursue art more in school. There are lots of things you can learn in life, but that's one of those things you're born with. It's a gift. Tell her that she's awesome! :)
That's awesome Machaela! Bev and I are proud of you as well. We love you very much.
Machaela
I really like your drawing. You are really good girl. I think your terrific.
Grandad
That's great Machaela...Emily, Caleb and Daniel really miss you and your family.
very impressive!!! you've got a little artist on your hands :)
Post a Comment