Cute pics of the boys. Jacob looks like he is changing quite a bit. Also, the girls art work is great. I really like Machaela's flower pot art and Hannah's fish. Tell everyone we said he and we love them.
Hi! Cute pictures of the boys. Jacob's smile has a little of Ben in it. We have talented artist in our family. I like the new picture Machaela. Love, Nana
4 comments:
Cute pics of the boys. Jacob looks like he is changing quite a bit. Also, the girls art work is great. I really like Machaela's flower pot art and Hannah's fish. Tell everyone we said he and we love them.
Hi!
Cute pictures of the boys. Jacob's smile has a little of Ben in it.
We have talented artist in our family. I like the new picture Machaela.
Love,
Nana
Love the two pics!! Really should have named both boys Jared. "This is my husband Jared, my son Jared, and my other son Jared."
That would be good.
Tom
i LOVE jacob's shirt!
Post a Comment