Jared and the kids made a punk-inspired snowman.Profile shot of his blue mohawk!
I like your snowman, but I especially love those snow angels. You looked like you enjoyed the snow better than I do.Love you,Nana
Looks great! Y'all got more than we did this time.
It's about time Jared showed up in a picture on your blog! I dig the mohawk. Tom
I love Ben's pink gloves. Texas children always look like homeless people in their "snow" pictures b/c of the conglomeration of clothes we have to scrape together!
punk inspired snowman inspired by jared!
every blog i go to has a snowman! we just had a little flurry...it didn't even stick. :(h.c. - you cracked me up with the "scrape together" comment. one day max wore socks on his hands cause we didn't have gloves.
what's the word on carol? last i heard she was scheduled to have a c/s on monday.
my dad is wierd.the mowhack was his idea!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I like your snowman, but I especially love those snow angels. You looked like you enjoyed the snow better than I do.
Love you,
Nana
Looks great! Y'all got more than we did this time.
It's about time Jared showed up in a picture on your blog! I dig the mohawk.
Tom
I love Ben's pink gloves. Texas children always look like homeless people in their "snow" pictures b/c of the conglomeration of clothes we have to scrape together!
punk inspired snowman inspired by jared!
every blog i go to has a snowman! we just had a little flurry...it didn't even stick. :(
h.c. - you cracked me up with the "scrape together" comment. one day max wore socks on his hands cause we didn't have gloves.
what's the word on carol? last i heard she was scheduled to have a c/s on monday.
my dad is wierd.the mowhack was his idea!
Post a Comment