Recently, Aunt Amanda and Aunt Emily passed on their American Girl dolls to Machaela and Hannah. Along with the dolls, they also were given some doll-size furniture. Jacob has taken a liking to one of the chairs and he insists that it is just his size. Since it isn't very sturdy and he barely fits into it, he has his own way of getting into the chair.
backing up.....
testing.....
See I fit!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Determination
Posted by darla at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Funny. I remember he was eyeing that chair that day the girls got the doll furniture. He looks so happy in a chair that is closer to his size.
SO cute! I saw a documentary about developmental psychology (that was hard to type), that said kids have to reach a certain age before they can understand size ratio. That's why the try on other people's shoes or get stuck in a small space...I'm thinking pretty soon his little butt is going to be stuck in that small space. Be sure to take a pic of that one and post an update!
Your kids are so cute! I have a question though. How do you get through so many books so quickly? Would love to see you.
jenn
Jenn,
How do I read books so fast? I stay up WAY too late at night and every morning I drag myself out of bed and swear I will never do it again, knowing that I will do it again because I can't help myself!
Seriously though, reading is my only hobby so I indulge myself. I am looking forward to seeing you in July, you will be at the reunion, right?
Hi! Yes we will be at the reunion. I'm looking forward to seeing you as well. I love to read and stay up too late myself, but I don't get near as many books read! I have 5 more days of school-5 too many.
Love you,
Jenn
so cute!
Post a Comment