This is a short list of those things I am thankful for. While I have so many things that I could reflect on and be thankful for, this list is off the cuff, though sincere. Some of these might seems a little trivial in spite of the purpose of this list, but every good gift comes from the Lord so He has blessed me even with those everyday, ordinary things. If you would like to leave a comment listing what you are thankful for, I would love to read it!
1.my salvation
2.my Mom's example of how to show grace to others
3.that my family has never gone hungry
4.the sovereignty of God
5.my in-laws that love me like I am one of their own
6.electricity
7.indoor plumbing
8.Benjamin's smile
9.a loving husband
10.girl's night out
11.Hannah's energy
12.my church
13.Machaela's gentleness
14.freedom to homeschool
15.religious freedom
16.new friends
17.good fiction
18.Jacob's sweet voice
19.90% pre-Thanksgiving sale
20.old friends that "knew me when" and still love me
21.four healthy, fun, never a dull moment children
22.that my kids think I am the smartest, prettiest, best Mom EVER!
(not sure how long that is going to last, but I will take it while I can get it!)
23.a good laugh
Friday, November 21, 2008
Things I Am Thankful For
Posted by darla at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren and for all of blessings that God has given our family.I'm thankful that my children love God and serve Him and are raising their children to do the same. I thank God for his grace and mercy.
I am thankful for...
1.Nana
2.Machaela
3.Dad
4.My Church (the best ever!)
5.Jacob
6.Benjamen
7.Gran and Grandad
8.Aunt Emily and Amanda
9.Mom
10.MY FREINDS
I am thankful for.....
1.books
2.Hannah
3.Mom
4.Dad
5.my friends and family
6.a house to live in
7.kindness
8.joy
9.happiness
10.Jesus
11.the World
12.my brothers
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
(Machaela)
Things I am thankful for....
1.salvation
2.a personal relationship with Jesus
3.privilege of prayer
4.Gods eternal love
5.peace in my heart
6.family
7.friends
8.church
9.home
10.food
11.warm clothes
12.a good bed to sleep in when I am tired and sleepy
13.a long life
14.60 plus years of knowing Christ as my Saviour
and a great number of other things.
I'm thankful for...
1. My salvation
2. My loving and loyal husband and friend
3. My 4 beautiful, healthy children
4. Friends and extended family
5. God's unending and abundant provision
6. God's forgiveness
7. Addis' sense of humor
8. Kylie's songs
9. Ethan's tenderness
10. Mason's hugs
11. Rylan's squinty smile
12. My church
13. Eyes to see, ears to hear, hands to touch, a mouth to taste, and a nose to smell (even dirty diapers)
14. God's unconditional love
15. God's undeserving grace
Stephanie
Post a Comment