Saturday, June 30, 2007

Following The Crowd

Well, I have caved to peer pressure. Several of my friends have their own blog and now that I am in the minority I have decided to jump in with both feet because after all "everyone else is doing it". Stop by periodically to hear what is up with us and to see updated pictures of the kids.

4 comments:

The Brewing Chaplain said...

Glad to have you in the blogosphere. Way to cave. I'm using blogspot, too. Mine's at sdechert.blogspot.com, but it's only about stuff I like. Maybe we should start a family blog, too. Have to get Elizabeth on that.

headlesschickie said...

Hey girl!! Welcome to the neighborhood. I was confused a little about the no dot after www. But then I figured it out. Whatever! Can't wait to see more!!

Lin said...

yea! glad you've joined us. ummm...where are the kid pics? thought there would be at least ONE in your blog debut :)

I love my boys....... said...

Your kids are all so beautiful!
I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer!
Take care-
Jamie