Well, my worries are over. According to Wikipedia, Ben's temper tantrums are caused by an immature forebrain! Who knew? Seriously though, he wears me out! Ben is very good at showing me he disagrees with my decisions. Today he chose to show me through growling! Yes, he followed me around the house for thirty minutes growling at me because I wouldn't let him wear his Buzz Lightyear pajamas. How is it that he can go from a sweet, loving boy to rabid animal in a split second? I do think that God gave him a second helping of testosterone. In the church nursery he is lovingly referred to as the "demolition man" and he doesn't give it a second thought when taking on a child twice his size. Unfortunately, I found that out at church this past Sunday. Well, until his forebrain matures I guess I will have to find ways of curbing those tantrums.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jared, Darla, and Family,
I enjoyed reading your posts! Yes, the Holt household is techno-savy. I hope you guys are doing well. As you know, lots of prayer, time, and patience will help mature the forebrain!
Lots of love!
Kenny and Marcia
Hey guys! Just wanted to drop a line and say hey. We have recently put a blog up as well. Maybe we can all keep up a little better now.
Take care
Ken and Anelle
www.casaka.com
Yea!!!! Darla has a blog...I'm so excited. I love the name of the blog- very cute!
I can just see Ben now following you around growling, with shoes on I'm sure :) That's funny stuff-whew those male creatures are a challenge. Love ya
Hey , I miss you guys so much ! I had such a great time in Plainview !
SO, Ben has an immature forebrain! Sounds like it comes from Jared! I am just kidding ! I can't believe that he followed you around for 30 minutes grawling.That is so funny!
I love you! Tell everyone I said hello!
Post a Comment