If you were a kid in the 80's then you will remember the show Kid's Incorporated. I loved that show. This video brings back memories. Did y'all know that Stacey Ferguson is Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas? I didn't realize that until I read an article online yesterday.
And here is a video that you Moms are going to enjoy. My friend Jamie sent this to me. It is hilarious.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
One For The Memories, One For The Laughs
Posted by darla at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Darla this is so funny ! I liked it !
kids, inc was a blast from the past!
ummmm, wow. That other curly headed brunette was in Flashdance. You know those kids probably thought they had their whole future in show bidness just waiting for them. How could they have known that "looks like we made it" was so very true.
I remember that song from movie with Richard Pryor. Or the kid who was in "The Toy" with Richard Pryor. The plot was that the kid started a fertilizer company with horse poop. Lot's of manure.
Like anybody cares...
Post a Comment