Monday, October 1, 2007

The Big Decision

Today being October 1st the girls have already started considering their options for Halloween costumes. Machaela has come up with two ideas for costumes. First, she found an Ariel costume at the Disney store that was a mere $80! I told her there was no way we were spending that much on a costume. So it was on to option two. She thought that being an ice skater would be a good choice until we pointed out that walking in ice skates wasn't going to work. So it is back to square one for her. Hannah is still weighing all her options, but she is leaning towards something that requires face paint and hair dye! Ben has yet to realize what will be happening. Last year he wouldn't go up to the houses until he realized that the girls were coming back with candy, then he started running from house to house. After our neighbors would give out candy to the kids the girls would say 'thank you', turn and walk back to the sidewalk, but Ben would stand there and hold out for more. He was very persistent and very cute so he always got the extra candy. I have included some pictures from last year. Machaela and Hannah were both ballerinas and Ben was Superman. Jacob was only 5 days old at the time so he stayed in the house with Mom while Jared and I took the older three out in the neighborhood.





3 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute pics! Jackson was Superman last year too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The pictures from last year are so cute! This year Jacob getts to dress up too ! I love it ! This is just a great month!

I love how much thought Machaela and Hannah put into there decisions! They are so smart!