This Saturday we volunteered for the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Drive. We have done this for several years with the girls and they have always enjoyed getting to ring the bell and take donations. This year we took the boys with us. Even Jacob got to ring his toy bell that we brought from home!
Saturday we also met Jared's parents for dinner to celebrate his father's birthday. This is a picture of us with Jared's Dad outside the restaurant.
The restaurant had a mechanical horse outside. Benjamin had so much fun riding it. We got some great pictures of him showing his big smile.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Our Weekend
Posted by darla at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't know you guys did this. I liked the picture with the kids and the bells.
Tell Machaela her artwork of the snowman is beautiful.
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Hope you are all well and enjoying the holiday season. We need to get together soon!
Darla, you and Jared sure make great kiddos! I'd bet your ears are still ringing from the sound of clanging bells.
By the way, I'm also a Ron Paul man. Looks like this election is gonna be real interesting...
Post a Comment