Last weekend, we celebrated Ben's 3rd birthday. He was so excited and I think for the first time really understood what it means to have a birthday and all the fun stuff that comes with it. To celebrate we took the kids to the zoo, which we all enjoyed. Ben loves animals so he was very excited. The highlight of his day was riding a pony and seeing the elephants and giraffe. On Saturday, we had family over for dinner, presents and cake. Here are some pictures from the birthday celebration!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Ben's Birthday
Posted by darla at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We had a great time at the party. Like the pictures of the kids at the zoo. I will get the pictures we took up soon.
Happy Birthday Ben! Looks like a fun time.
I can't believe he is 3! Our babies are growing up so fast. We LOVE the zoo.
Post a Comment