Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogger Debut


Hello. You may be wondering where my Momma has been. Over two weeks without a post, I know everyone is beginning to wonder what we are up to at our house. Well, it doesn't look like Momma is going to get around to posting anything anytime soon, so I decided to post an update of my own. Momma has been very busy these last few weeks, like all of us are. Let me tell you what I have been up to because in doing this I will give you an idea of what Momma has been up to. First, Benjamin and I have been sick. I feel bad for Momma because having two fussy boys can't be fun for her. We are mending fast though. I have also started exploring my house a little more. I am amazed at all the fun things there are to do here. Things I never realized were here for me to do, but now that I have discovered them I like to do them everyday, sometimes several times a day, especially after Momma has already cleaned up the mess I made once or twice before.

My new favorite activities are finding my families drinks around the house that they have left within my reach. I really like to pull these over and spill them on the floor. It is a lot of fun and I get a good reaction from them when I do this. Last night I found Momma's mug full of hot chocolate and poured it on the couch, the carpet and my clothes. Momma has taken responsibility for this though, which I am thankful for. She realizes she should not have left it sitting on the table. Another favorite of mine is getting into my Mom's closet and taking her things out. Don't let the picture fool you. Despite my sour expression, I enjoy wearing my Mom's scarves and belts. This look was for dramatic effect. I also really love to open the cabinet where Momma keeps her plastic storage containers. I think it is a lot of fun to carry the bowls and the lids around the house and leave a few in each room that way it takes Momma a long time to find all of the containers and their matching lids.

Something else that is exciting is that I have started climbing! Even though Momma doesn't like me to climb on the tables, she really enjoys the smile I give her when she discovers me. Though she isn't very happy with me when I do this during school time. My sisters think it is a great distraction from their school work, but Momma isn't so pleased with me. I will even confess to something I did that Momma wasn't happy about at all. On Monday of this week I woke up with a dirty diaper, but before I called out for Momma to come and get me I decided to investigate what was back there. Momma had a big mess to clean up because I decorated my bed, my sheets and my clothes with that gross stuff. Momma is hoping that I won't ever do that again. The positive that came out of that situation was that I got a bath and I really love to take baths. Well, I think that is all I have for now. As you can see, I have kept Momma really busy. Hopefully, she will be able to get back to blogging real soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even the few minutes it takes to blog can easily escape us when it comes to taking care of 4 kiddos. Aren't they fun?!:) And those mischievous grins! My baby girl gives me bunches of those!

Love you,
Jenn

headlesschickie said...

Holy magoli. That was a cute post! He is soooo adorable, the little devil! Sorry about the poop fest. My oldest did that on my birthday one year. Great gift!

Anonymous said...

What a hilarious kid! Sounds like Jacob has been keeping Mom busy. Cute picture too. Tell the kids we said hi. Love you all.

Carol said...

cute, cute! I finally have everyone MOSTLY trained not to leave their cups out on the table. Brayden loves to get into them! And UGHH on the poop. Brayden hasn't done it yet, but the others have all done it at least once (Emily more than once). We had to buy a library book after one of the incidences :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the blog that Jacob helped you with.
Love you all,
Mom & Nana

Anonymous said...

Lies, all lies. I know my son's writing style and THIS is not him.

machaela said...

YUCK! but he still is cute!