Friday, December 19, 2008

It's A Tie!

We had a Spelling Bee today, our last day of school before the Christmas break! It was a close call with both girls sweating it out until the very end. They both did well and I am so proud of them both. The prize for the winners is a special date with Dad. Here is a picture of the winners.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Machaela and Hannah for doing so well on your spelling bee. Keep up the good work because I may need you to help me sometime on a word. Your teacher is doing a wonderful job.
Love you,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls. We are proud of you as well. I bet getting to take both of you out is a real treat for your Dad as well. See you soon.

Uncle Jayson

Laura A said...

Way to go, girls! I know some of Mr. Anderson's students could use a few lessons from you! Have fun with your dad (make sure he behaves!!)

"Mrs. Laura"

machaela said...

i was really sweating like CRAZY!!!

Anonymous said...

He still hasn't taken us out....

Love,
Hannah