Friday, July 10, 2009

This is What Happens When Your Sisters Have Too Much Time on Their Hands



Here, Jacob is posing with his stylists......



And Jacob in dress #2 with Superman......

9 comments:

Jared said...

At least he doesn't LIKE wearing a dress...oh, wait.

Anonymous said...

Darla...I didn't think it was a big deal up until now...you know...that you and Jared are cousins and all. Some people shouldn't produce children together.

Affectionately,
Kevin

Too cute! I loved it. It is always good for the guys to be in touch with their feminine side and see what pain we experience in trying to be beautiful for them.

Miss you and love you,
Jenn

I actually thought it was adorable!
:D I did that to Brock one time. (Dad didn't find out cause I knew it would make him mad...) Haha! anyways....i love yall and miss yall! See ya at the Family Reunion!
With Mucho ???
(i dont know what love is in spanish. :/)
With Much Love!
Reagen

deanna said...

jared so use to do that do....total flash back!

deanna said...

i meant too!!!
mom has pictures, you should compare them!
lol

love you guys

Laura A said...

Classic!!! These are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Jacob seems to be enjoying that entirely too much! These are hilarious.

Carol said...

Future blackmail! I remember doing that to my little brother. Mom has the pictures for it too!

machaela said...

HA! i think jacob is part girl!

machaela said...

he was a great client!lol