Here are 8 random facts about me.
1. I have a fear of flying.
2. I am learning Latin.
3. I have had lunch on a rooftop cafe with a motorcycle gang.
4. Things in my house must sit at a certain angle or I go nuts.
5. I am left handed, but do most things right handed.
6. I love flea markets.
7. I hate it when they turn books into movies.
8. In college I worked as a bank teller.
Now it is your turn. Post your 8 random facts on my comments page. For those of you that read the blog, but don't have a username, email your list to me!
1. I have a fear of flying.
2. I am learning Latin.
3. I have had lunch on a rooftop cafe with a motorcycle gang.
4. Things in my house must sit at a certain angle or I go nuts.
5. I am left handed, but do most things right handed.
6. I love flea markets.
7. I hate it when they turn books into movies.
8. In college I worked as a bank teller.
Now it is your turn. Post your 8 random facts on my comments page. For those of you that read the blog, but don't have a username, email your list to me!
10 comments:
I thought y'all might enjoy reading Mama Holt's 14 random facts. Hers are very interesting....enjoy!!
1. I don't like flies, mice or roaches.
2. I am terrified of spiders and snakes.
3. I don't like strange dogs,nor do I want any dog on my lap or licking me.
4. I don't care much for cats.
5. I never rode a horse.
6. I never wore a bathing suit.
7. I don't know how to swim.
8. I never drove a car even a mile,
Papa never wanted me to drive anyway.
9. I hate it when my hair needs fixing.
10. I hate being in a hospital.
11. I panic easily, although my family knows this already.
12. I've gone fishing only one time in my life and didn't catch any
fish.
13. I could never repeat a conversation like someone told it to me, I'm always afraid I'd be lying because I can't tell it like they did.
14. I've always thought I am ugly.
Here is a bonus fact about me.
9. Remington Steele is my all time favorite 80's show.
Mama felt that her first list was a little negative so she has made a list of positive random facts about herself. I thought the first list was fine, some of the facts show the difference between her generation and mine. Love you Mama!
1. I love to eat golden fried chicken, rich fudge brownies,ice cream and chocolate pie.
2. I love to lie in bed on a cold rainy night and listen to the rain splash against my window.
3. I love the sunshine after the rain and see the rainbow that God promised to Noah.
4. I love to sing the good old hymns that I have sang since I was a girl.
5. I love to hold a baby in my arms and feel its softness.
6. I love a good romantic novel because you see I'm still young at heart.
7. I love my Saviour, Jesus Christ, who I have served over sixty years.
This is hard... I guess it seems hard because I think people already know so much about me. Here it goes...
1. I love dogs; however, I don't want to own one and I too can't stand to be licked by them. I enjoy hunting with them, because they get into it as much as we humans do.
2. I love to scare people when they are watching a scary movie. It just makes me feel young inside.
3. I feel at times that I was born in the wrong decade. (I just love the 20's thru 50's)
4. I am, of course, a HUGE Longhorns fan. Hook 'em
5. I have a lot of nicknames, most of which haven't been used in many many years, but I seem to have acquired a lot for some reason... Jay Bird, Jay Jay, Bubba, Cotton Top, Mr. Magoo, Jay-Lo, Booger Bear, and a many more.
6. I am a huge U2 fan.
7. I can never leave a brief message on someone's voicemail. And I say "uh" a lot when I do.
8. I really, really miss my dad living in Texas. Love you dad.
8 (maybe 9) Random Facts about Tom Barnard:
1. I'm extremely passionate about the National Park system.
2. I'm the only democrat in my office, and that's not a particularly popular position to take in our uber-Republican institution.
3. If I could drive any car in the world, I'd pick a Honda over a Mercedes or Ferrari any day.
4. I am only 32 and have a daughter who is a sophomore in high school. That means I'll be an empty-nester at age 35 if she goes off to college.
5. If I had to choose my last meal, it would probably be my incredible Italian wife's homemade spaghetti sauce.
6. I'd rather watch "You've Got Mail" than just about any other movie in the world.
7. I would rather swim in a pool filled with broken glass shards than to have to use a non-Apple computer.
8. I'm a real sucker for all things gothic (particularly architecture).
9. My wife Christy thinks that I am turning into Walter Matthau.
Bev's Random Fact List...
1. I Hate Ice - I cannot stand to have it in a drink or to have had it in a drink at any time before I get it.
2. I love nothing more than being with my husband and kids.
3. My silverware drawer has to be clean
4. I can't stand expired foods, and I think that cereal is old after being open 2 weeks, if that long.
5. I prefer coffee or hot tea over any other drink.
6. I compulsively love organizational products such as tubs, bags, etc. Probably because I need to be much more organized than I am.
7. I love to travel.
8. I love anything spontaneous and fun. Sometimes it's just nice to drop everything and go.
9. I don't wear white/light colors very often because I am a clutz and I spill things on myself constantly.
10. I am alergic to cats, dogs, and roaches. GROSS!
1. I really don't like dogs, even though we have three.
2. I love to make lists and even put things on a to-do list that I have already done just so that I can cross it off.
3. I am so afraid of rodents - mostly mice that I would have to move out of my house if we had one taking up residence here - until we caught it of course. Actually, I can't even watch them on TV and usually steer clear of pet stores b/c who knows when one will escape and go running down an aisle! I know that from previous experience.
4. I knew after our first date that I would marry Brian
5. I feel prettiest when I am pregnant - there's just something about the miracle of it all.
6. Napping is one of my favorite things to do.
7. I love rain . I like the way the house gets really dark when it rains and the smell of rain. I like running in the rain - especially with J in my arms giggling the whole time.
8. I don't watch rated R movies - not because of any moral convictions I have, although a very valid reason to, but because I am a big sissy and can't tolerate the violence.
I'll do the list tomorrow. Mama Holt sounds awesome!!
I came over to ask how Machaela is taking the garage sale idea...!
I keep thinking of things to add to my list.
10. I absolutely refuse to go to bed until the entire house is picked up. I want to wake up to a clean house.
11. I hate to cook.
Post a Comment