Jacob said his first word today....."Dada"! Jared is especially pleased. He is having a good time rubbing it in since all the other kids also said "Dada" first.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
First Word
Posted by darla at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Jacob!
You know... I think that "Mama" is like the first word of some 90-some-odd percent of all babies. Either your children are inherently patriarchal or someone is having secret "Dada" tutoring sessions after mommy goes to bed everynight. "Jacob, say Dada."
At Cathy and Brian's house, this became readily apparent whenever Jackson started saying "I pity the fool who messes with my momma."
That is so awesome ! I am so excited ! Now we just need to work on getting him to say Aunt Emily ! I miss all of you so much ! I can't wait for Thanksgiving !
YAY JACOB
Post a Comment