Here is a picture of Jacob's first tooth, it doesn't due justice to how cute it is. It took awhile, but it finally came through. It is on the top gum, which is not typical, usually you cut your bottom teeth first. We have taken to calling him " Our Hillbilly"! Just today we discovered that his second tooth broke through on his lower gum on the opposite side of his first tooth. He is really going to look like a hillbilly now!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Jacob's First Tooth
Posted by darla at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He sure is cute.
i love jacobs tooth! Dad sent Amanda and I pictures of whrn Hannah and the boys were at the house and Jacob is looking at the camera and his little tooth is just sticking out ! I love it ! He is getting so big!
I really think you guys have the cutes kids in the whole world !
Post a Comment