Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Go Ron Paul!

I am sure that y'all have seen our political poster for Ron Paul posted on the blog. Obviously, we are huge supporters of him or we wouldn't have bothered to post it. Jared and I have never been very enthusiastic about politics because we have never come across a candidate that we supported 100%. We have always voted because we know that it is a great privilege that most people in the world are not given, but we have never been this excited about a candidate. I won't go on and on about his stand on the issues, you can read this for yourself on his website, but I will say that he is a constitutionalist and represents what the Republican party used to stand for. CNN.com had an article in their headlines today about Ron Paul's record-breaking fundraising. Here is a link to the article and the link to his website. www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/18/paul.fundraising/index.html
www.ronpaul2008.com

1 comments:

Tom Barnard said...

You should have seen him tonight on Glenn Beck. There are some things that I agree with Glenn about and others that I find myself just shaking my head...I think Ron Paul is so dead on target, it's scary. If he ends up on the ballot (which would be a small miracle), I'll certainly vote for him. If he's not on the ballot, ain't no way you'll catch me voting for a Republican this time. I'd rather have a gay abortionist in office than a warmongering war-profiteer. :P