Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Future Entrepreneurs

I came home from Bible study tonight and walking past the girl's bedroom I noticed they had a piece of paper taped to the door. Before I left for Bible study they were getting ready to play beauty shop with their stuffed animals and dolls. I figured the paper was the sign for their business, taking a closer look I realized I was right, but had to giggle when I read it. I think they have been paying close attention to ads around town, I don't think they would have come up with this slogan on their own.

Machaela and Hannah's Beauty Shop
Open 7 days a week
"We fix hair because we care"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Machaela and Hannah, I want to come to your Beauty Shop. I hope its open when I come in Feb.

Love,
Nana

Lin said...

i'm surprised they didn't want a day off

Lin said...

looks good!