Today the kids and I played hookey from school, or as Hannah explained to Jared, "we were on the hookey today!" The nice benefit was that I got points for this as their Mom and their teacher! We went to the library, to Sonic for Cokes and corndogs (yum!) and the park. We all had a great time. Here are some pictures of our day......
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Playing Hookey
Posted by darla at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looked like a fun day playing hookey. I'm sure you were voted favorite teacher.
Love,
Mom
Funny that you seem to be straying from the principles mom and dad taught us. Skipping school was not okay. It was frowned upon. I am frankly very dissapointed! Looks like you guys had a great time. Tell everyone hi for us.
I am impressed with you for taking alllll those kiddos out for so many fun activities in one day! I hope they were exhausted, because I know you must have been!
Post a Comment